South Tahoe High School Records Requests

Available Records:

Official Transcripts are used as the legal tender as proof of graduation. Official transcripts are signed, stamped and mailed in a sealed envelope.


Unofficial Transcripts will be emailed to requestor. Unofficial transcripts are not signed or stamped.

Immunization Records are available for students that graduated from 2005 to current. Older records may be available on a limited basis. 


Please Note: We do not keep nor provide copies of High School Diplomas. Please request an official transcript if you need proof of graduation.

Parents/Guardians may not initiate requests for students that are over 18 years of age.


Current Students:

Seniors needing transcripts for scholarships, college applications, that have not graduated from STHS.


Current students and/or parents/guardians needing transcripts for transfer schools, insurance, internships, etc.


Please use the Transcript Request Form and submit to the Registrar’s office. You can also submit your request through Please see the attached instructions on how to submit your request using Parchment.

Alumni and Former Students:

South Tahoe High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcripts securely. Please visit Please see the attachment below for instructions on how to request your transcript through Parchment.


Education Verifications:

South Tahoe High School has partnered with Parchment to process all education verifications. Please visit

MT. Tallac and Elevated Digital High School (Alumni or Current)

Please contact Diana D’Angelo for record requests

p: 530-543-2310

f: 530-543-2234

[email protected]

GED, CHSPE or Adult Education:

STHS does not store GED/CHSPE/ Adult Education Records. Please clink on the links below for additional resources. 


For additional questions or information, please contact the Registrar’s office.

Stacy Lopez

p: 530-541-4111 ex 1827

f: 530-543-2258

e: [email protected]