Need a class change? Class change request forms are accepted through the first Friday of the term.  No class changes will be made without the form signed by a parent.

If you are missing a class or are in the wrong level of a course, go to the counseling office during that period to resolve the issue.  Class level changes must have the appropriate teacher signature.

You may pick up a class change form from the counseling office or download HERE.

Who's your counselor? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!